AR Learning Trails at Hong Kong Baptist University, Drexel University Online, 26 July 2017
- 浸大跨院校誠信教學法奪國際獎. Sing Tao Daily. 08 January 2016, F02
- HKBU’s innovative teaching initiative grabs silver at Wharton-QS Stars Reimagine Education Awards 2015 Regional Award Asia
浸大創意教學項目奪全球教學創新大賽亞洲區銀獎. HKBU eNews, Hong Kong Baptist University Communication and Public Relations Office, 22 December 2015.
- 大學創新教學系列之三：浸大虛擬「學習徑」 手機遊戲學道德. WenWeiPo. 16 December 2015, A25 (PDF version)
Refereed Journal Articles /Book Chapter
- Yue, K., Law, L., Chan, H. L., Chan, J., Wong, E., Kwong, T., & Wong, E. (2017). Enhancing residential student leadership training with appropriate augmented reality m-learning trail design. In R. Power, M. Ally, D. Cristol, & A. Palalas (Eds.), IAmLearning: Mobilizing and supporting educator practice. [e-Book]. International Association for Mobile Learning.
- Kwong, T., Wong, E., & Yue, K. (2017). Bringing Abstract Academic Integrity and Ethical Concepts into Real-Life Situations. Technology, Knowledge and Learning, 1-16. doi:10.1007/s10758-017-9315-2
- Yue, K.K., Law, L.Y., Chan, H.L., Chan, J.B., Wong, E.Y., Kwong, T.F. & Wong, E.Y. (2016). Factors in Designing an Augmented Reality M-Learning Trail with Place-based Pedagogy in Residential Education. In Conference Proceedings Mobile Learning Futures – Sustaining Quality Research and Practice in Mobile Learning (pp. 295-309). Dyson, Ng, Fergusson (Eds.). 15th World Conference on Mobile and Contextual Learning, mLearn 2016. Sydney, Australia, October 24-26, 2016.
- Wong, E., Kwong, T., Cheung, S., Ng, G., Chiu, R., & Zhong, E. (2016). Application of Augmented Reality Mobile Learning Trails to Develop Students’ Academic Integrity. In ELearning Excellence Awards – An Anthology of Case Histories 2016 (pp. 217-232). Remenyi, D. (Ed.). United Kingdom: Academic Conferences and Publishing International Limited.
- Chan, J., Chiu, R., Ng, G. & Kwong, T. (2015). How Clickstream Tracking Helps Design Mobile Learning Content. International Journal of Humanities Social Sciences and Education (IJHSSE). Volume 2, Issue 7, PP 95-104.
- Chow, E., Pegrum, M., Thadani, D. & Wong, E. (2015). Mobile Technologies and Augmented Reality: Early Experiences in Helping Students Learn About Academic Integrity and Ethics. International Journal of Humanities Social Sciences and Education (IJHSSE). Volume 2, Issue 7, July 2015, PP 112-120
Other Publications and Conference Presentations
- Kwong, T. & Ng, G. (2017). Cultivating Academic Integrity and Ethics of University Students with Augmented Reality Mobile Learning Trails. Presentation at Mobile Learning Research Project for Teacher Educators 2017 (MTech) at Guilin, China
- Law, L.Y., Ng, G. & Chiu, R. (2017). A Case Study of Uplifting a Mixed Group of Research Students’ Learning Motive on Academic Integrity and Ethics by using Mobile Technology. Presentation at eLearning Forum Asia 2017, Hong Kong.
- Chan, J., Chiu, R., Ng, G. & Kwong, T. (2015). An Application of Clickstream Tracking for Mobile Learning. Presentation at eLearning Forum Asia 2015, Singapore .
- Chow, E., Pegrum, M., Thadani, D. & Wong, E. (2015). Learning about Academic Integrity and Ethics using Mobile Technologies and Augmented Reality. Presentation at eLearning Forum Asia 2015, Singapore
- Li, P., Kong, S. C., Guo, C., Wong, E., & Chan, J. (2015). Enhancing academic integrity online via blended learning and discussion analytics. Proceedings of the eLearning Forum Asia 2015, Singapore.
This project is highlighted in the following publications
- Kukulska-Hulme, A., & Pegrum, M. (forthcoming 2017). Linguistic diversity in online and mobile learning. In A. Creese & A. Blackledge (Eds.), Handbook on language and superdiversity (pp.14-15). Routledge.
- Pegrum, M. (2015). Future directions in mobile learning. In J. Lu, D. Churchill & B. Fox (Eds.), Mobile learning design: Theories and applications.
- Pegrum, M. (2015). Mobile learning: What is it and what are its possibilities? In M. Henderson & G. Romeo (Eds.), Teaching and digital technologies: Big issues and critical questions (pp.142-153). Port Melbourne, VIC: Cambridge University Press.